Ε75 is an opening system specifically designed and manufactured to meet the modern requirements of housing construction in the era of energy efficiency.
Specially designed internal additional insulators, multi-central EPDM gaskets and poliamida provide excellent thermal insulation and bring the system E75 in accordance with the highest standards. The system offers a wide variety of functional and aesthetic options, a wide range of profiles and classic design lines.
Projects made with Lorex E75
• E75 is a proper system designed to meet the requirements of every window and door in the building.
• With the thickness of the aluminum profile, it is specifically designed for heavy doors that can withstand extreme exploitation.
• Reinforced profiles at the point of opening
• Elegant line
• Reliable opening mechanism
• Multiple locking points, adjustable hinges and quick installation
• Wide variety of colors
• Optional mounting hardware for protection against burglary
|Leaf width||84,5 mm|
|Minimum apparent height||107 mm|
|Minimum visible width of the divisor||81 mm|
|Load overlaid||140 kg|
|Glazing thickness||up to 41 mm|
|Wall thickness||1,6 - 2,5 mm|
|Exterior Aesthetics||Flat, Curved|
|Method of glazing||Glazing|
|Type of thermal insulation||39 mm polyamide|