Ε45 belongs to the new generation opening systems with thermal break. With a primary concern for energy saving, E45 is designed to meet the majority of functional and aesthetic requirements.
With a primary concern for energy saving, E45 is designed to meet the majority of functional and aesthetic requirements. Thanks to a wide range of profiles, the system offers a variety of design options from classic narrow and straight to the rounded contours and the opportunity to build various complex typologies, as parallel sliding, folding and making a "hidden" sash, giving the same appearance through a combination of opening and fixed frames.
Projects made with Lorex E45
System Ε45 offers:
• high thermal insulation due to the low Uf values
• exceptional for its class (60 mm wide) tightness and sound insulation characteristics
• straight and rounded profiles
• excellent quality / price ratio
• maximum safety: the possibility of using multiple perimeter locks
• the possibility of powder coating in any RAL color, wood imitation, anodizing and others.
|Leaf width||67,5 mm|
|Minimum apparent height||82,5 mm|
|Minimum visible width of the divisor||80,4 mm|
|Load overlaid||140 kg|
|Glazing thickness||up to 49 mm|
|Wall thickness||2,0 mm|
|Uf||1,9 - 2,7|
|Exterior Aesthetics||Flat, Curved|
|Method of glazing||Glazing|
|Тype of thermal insulation||24 mm polyamide|